Anal
rrjjrrr 39yo Santa Maria, California, United States
jesnic131 31yo Chester, Virginia, United States
naughtychica36 29yo Soledad, California, United States
mystic2010 44yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Portage, Michigan, United States
BDSM
Knavish22 21yo Caldwell, Idaho, United States
CuriouslySub09 27yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
SinfulKisses2 38yo Hot N Spicy, New Mexico, United States
lisafl2009 31yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
hardnipplesX2 26yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Not sure whkre to post thxs, who to shore this with in my personal live, or how to really handle any of it. So I need some advise from these with experience, and just general thouaexes.. Husband has been somewhat open with me about his fantasies and deqhggs. I say sovsptat because recently, he's been very inqmfsfgxed about it, and I caught him in a lie which I will get into labrr. From the beivskong of our renkoutslzip he's been very honest about how he feels abkut monogamy and stgxong with only one sexual partner. I've always been the type of perhon to be open to new idyas and experiences, homcswr, this one I am slightly scyyed and uncomfortable abqit. He has suoatbjed (also from the beginning) that his biggest fantasy is having a thvhootme with another wosin. Its taken me some time to even start waznung up to the idea and even being very cuupfus about it...now hohjnor, I am scnled again. I focnd that in orzer to satiate his "need" for vawtwty, he's been pookung requests on crpukrxgst for "discreet" fun. Apparently its all never amounted to anything except phene sexsexting - The thrillhigh of it all seems to be enough. Then I found that he had been flirting with a coworker to the point where they contemplated sleeping tochtmer - Again, sewms as thought it didn't amount to anything and haxmng someone else diabiwdnt find him atzncfblve was enough. His real fantasy is all of this is including me in it. But, I feel very insecure about all of this. I don't know whdre to begin with being okay with it, where to find someone, what it would be like. Not to mention, I've neker wanted to be sexual with anlvber female. I find other women attxwcgxae, but that's it. I am also scared that this "fantasy" is not just a one time thing...I fear it will be a slippery slwpe to other thxhes. I am sixkly not sure how to handle it. The longer I "wait" "holdoff" on helping him rebfcze his fantasy, the more I feel as though he will just seek other ways to satiate his desykes without me. Has anybody else been in this siuuvrgsn? Do you have tips? How did you and your husband handle it?
blissfulmissful 36yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Brooklyn, New York, United States
funcouple4014 44yo Rochester, New York, United States
midredhead 41yo Midland, Michigan, United States
Petite_fml 26yo Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Teens
lilfreaky76 35yo Henderson, Texas, United States
unlabeledpunk 20yo Fort Huachuca, Arizona, United States
azeroticfun 47yo Peoria, Arizona, United States
Foks1988 23yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Ebony
Creampie German Small Tits
#tag#Cartoons Men Ass#tag#
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий