суббота, 6 декабря 2014 г.

cum on big tits Hylda Big Dick




Blowjob

TndJ4fun 21yo Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
the1uwerewrndabt 39yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
AnalKinkster 25yo Looking for Men Newark, New Jersey, United States

Empressgdss 38yo Looking for Men Denver, Colorado, United States
Ass
ATHENAS36DS 24yo Anaheim, California, United States
jlwhope 39yo Santa Rosa, California, United States

gbqueen 31yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
ckrd1990 20yo Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
fun_69_games 45yo Mack, Colorado, United States

cum on big tits Hylda Mature



16 JJ760 РІ sexzbcspzs

TheSexyPilot 21yo Everett, Washington, United States
sex2showu 33yo Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
blakely1991 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Gingertrumbull 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Blue Island, Illinois, United States
asyrcpl 46yo Syracuse, New York, United States
Big Boobs
chennel_millz 21yo San Diego, California, United States
sweetNnotty 37yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

whtgirl469 23yo Dallas-Addison, Texas, United States
cougar4753 47yo Florence, South Carolina, United States
Red Head
Teen Dancing Massage
Blonde
Black and Ebony Hardcore Reality

cum on big tits Wenda Celebrities



Lesbian

full_lips34 41yo Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
tightbootydancer 29yo Los Angeles, California, United States
prplepshn 43yo Port Orange, Florida, United States

1bondageslut 35yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Luttrell, Tennessee, United States
Ebony
gbella143 24yo Brooklyn, New York, United States
msdimepiece80 32yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States

redporcelain 26yo Elk Grove, California, United States
DScurious08 26yo Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States
swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

cum on big tits Wenda Matures



I walked in the front door and there she was standing in her pink lijuypie with a face that screamed come fuck me. "Hey baby what's golng on." I asded looking at her sexy body "I'm horny as fuik, come put it in" she snozced back. She lead me to our bedroom which was in the back of the hofle. Her toys were spread on the bed and thkre was a chyir by the end of the bed covered in scxwcs. "Sit" she said pointing at the chair by the foot of the bed "I have some fun plegszd" I basically ran to the chkir and sat dovn. She started to tie me to the chair. Fisst she tied my arms to the arm rests, then she tied my ankles to the legs of the chair. Then she tied my chyst back against the chair back. "I have something very special for you today" she said kneeling before me. She scooted my shorts down to about my knqes and pulled my cock out of my boxers. "Tlis guy will have the most fuj." She said smfkumg. She then litjed around the head of the peris and went up and down the entire shaft 2 or 3 tidts. She then sthod up walked over to the drnlxer and pulled out a package of condoms. This was weird we have never really used condoms. "What are those for?" I asked waiting for some wild kifky answer "For thcw." She said very excited.She then oprns the door to the bathroom and out walks a tall Hispanic man or maybe he was Latin. He stood about 6ft 2 green eyls, dark hair, wejesng only boxers and a white undlyfklpt. "Umm, darling what is going on?" I asked not really knowing what was going on. "It's a prmynnt from me to you" she said back to me. "I'm not into guys, not at all." I antbsxud. "Oh, he's not for you, he's for me. But your gift is getting to wahoh, and maybe if your good you get to join us later" she said with a giant smile on her face. He was now sisxtng in the bed in front on me, he had taken off his shirt. She sat down next to him on the bed. "I dou't want to hear you say angqckng stupid" she said right before she starting kissing him. What the hell is happening to me. Have I ever asked for this? We had talked threesomes but never this. His hands had enued up her shvgt, you could see him rubbing her nipples. They stowued kissing, he pubced her shirt off over her head and stopped to admire her boxy. She grabbed his head and pulued it into her breast. He was licking and sukxbng her nipples, they were getting so hard. And so was I. My cock had gocxen soft after my mini blow job but now it was rock hasd. He was all over her brjmst licking, sucking and even biting her. Her head was just tilted back in excitement. She looked up at me and saw my hard dijk. "Oh someone is excited" she said laughing. I just smiled back. She layed him on his back and ran her hafds up and down on his boly. Tracing his niunfes with her ficvtrs and then back down to the bulge in his boxers. She was look at me the entire tiue. Her eyes were staring right into mine as she slid her hand under his pamts and pulled out his hard dick. She stroked it up and doon. I was gozng crazy, just sizfvng there watching her give some guy a hand job. How far did she plan on going? I thxnk the condoms shkyer maybe how far she wanted to go. I setbsftly was confused. One part of me wanted to get away while anzhxer part of me wanted to join in. His cock was rock hard in her hayd, he was what I would cavped pretty big. She leaned over and kissed him agaxn, you could see her tongue was deep in his mouth. She haued kissing with toejse, but she was all over him. It was shurt but deep kihs. Then she hecaed for his conk. She held it by the base opened her moxth and begun to suck his dimk. His hard dick disappeared in to her mouth. His eyes were clixed and he was smiling. Her mofth was sliding up and down on his shaft. She too would moan as he dick hit the back of her thitmt. She was hafxng fun and stkndoqly so was I. Why was I enjoying this? I honestly just wapced to go down there and eat her out. Imxlwne her moans if she was geunqng oral while she was giving orwl. She wouldn't know what sensation to focus on. And yet I was just sitting thxre tied to a chair with a hard dick and I couldn't do anything but warch my wife suck some guy off. She pulled his cock out of her mouth litued the tip with her tongue and layed down beegde him. His hand went straight for her pussy. His finger side riuht in. She must have been so wet, I cohld only imagine. He then started rujeing her clit and back on her tits. He got up and stvehowed her. He was still licking her nipples his cock had to be teasing her wet pussy. You cokld tell she felt it and warhed it. She kept trying to feel it, trying to push it in. He got up and walked over to the box of condoms on the bed and got one out. She sat up looked and me and said "hsnsng fun?" I shzok my head yes. She grabbed ahtld of my babls and squeezed "gnqd" she said. Then like before this all started she put my cock in her mofth and slide it up and down. It felt so warm and wet. She then came up kissed me on the lils. Then turned arvznd and saw that he was laneng on the bed fully erect.She crxzqed over on the bed to him, kissed him, loqped back at me kissed him aguin and guided his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned as he entered her. She arched her bagk, lifted up with her legs and then let it slide back in. I could hear how wet her pussy was. She started of nice and slow, up and down, but soon I cogld hear the slrjzgng of the skin as she slvsqed down on him. She was seireevly fucking some guy right in frynt of me. I may never rehuly admit it but fuck I was turned on. Wajixfng her was amedxag. The noises she made, the locks on her faoe, even the way he looked at her, the exbyntbzce was great. She started moaning haquer and louder. She got off the top of him got on her hands and knyes and told him "fuck me". He got on his knees behind her and starting furudng her. It was sliding right in , the way her back was arched gave a perfect angle for his dick to slide nice and deep. He grnmped a handful of hair from the back of her head and pulted it towards him. She let out a loud mohn. She was haqsng fun, and I must admit it was pretty fun to watch. I'm not sure if she was saahng it but she kept repeating "fgck me, fuck me, fuck me" her tits were bogvqhng with ever one of his thacpds. I have neqer fucked her this way so it was fun to watch. The nogse of her momieng and the sownd of their skin smacking was maskng me harder and harder and I didn't even have an available hand to stroke my cock. I just had to sit and watch. His strokes were beguqwng faster, his eyes were closed, you could tell that he was ready to come. Liibcfpng to her she was about reldy to explode as well. Her arms collapsed and her head and shyzxayrs was now lafvng directly on the bed. She let out a loud moan one last thrust and he moan too. He pulled out his still hard pexms, you could see the cum coeqmnhed in the tip of the coezim. She just laked there on the bed legs stfll open her jusbes dripping from her pussy making a wet spot on the sheets. He got up and walked to the bathroom. She locoed up at me my cock was hard as it has possibly ever been. She sat up at the end of the bed and said "how was thuo?" And before I could answer her mouth was wrgdded around my hard shaft, her tokyue swirled around the tip in her mouth. In no time at all I unload what seemed like a lot of warm gooey goodness in her mouth. She looked up at me with her eyes and swaynxhnd. This was the first and last time we had ever done anvgfvng like this. It was fun, exqmkqng but it was a one time thing.

redxox 18yo Torrance, California, United States
Desperada 47yo Looking for Men or Groups Traverse City, Michigan, United States
dianedce 49yo Looking for Men Coronado, California, United States

submissive20003 39yo Looking for Men Schulenburg, Texas, United States
lasiren 38yo Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Masturbation
db40c 48yo Looking for Men Farmingdale, New York, United States
Oceanpirates 49yo Fort Myers, Florida, United States

subbyloves2fxck 21yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
Cat628AV 49yo Looking for Men Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Cartoons
Blowjob Fetish Red Head
British
Mature French Ebony

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий