Squirt
LOSFREAKS214 18yo Dallas, Texas, United States
PLZZZdaddY 29yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
bicouplesweets 19yo Fargo, North Dakota, United States
sassybbwsub 39yo Looking for Men Darlington, South Carolina, United States
Creampie
GingerSnapzBack 46yo Looking for Men, Couples (2 men) or Groups Plainfield, Illinois, United States
kategoe 44yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
dragonwarrior13 31yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) New Windsor, New York, United States
ZLadyRedbird 21yo Austin, Colorado, United States
sweetLuna 40yo Looking for Men El Paso, Texas, United States
orgy swingers Delia Dancing
1 месяц наiад * SuperGirly в gonewildstories
ALittleCurl 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
shygirl11112 41yo Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
amartin9700 32yo East Texas, Texas, United States
carole9119 38yo Looking for Men Durham, North Carolina, United States
Babe
erinmoreno 24yo Tinley Park, Illinois, United States
xxHotDomGirlxx 25yo Looking for Men Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
canderson86 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) De Land, Florida, United States
darkest_yearning 47yo Looking for Men Casa Grande, Arizona, United States
Matures
Cumshots Upskirts Toys
Big Tits Hentai Amateur
orgy swingers Danielle Gays
Group Sex
Trubluw 32yo Buckley, Illinois, United States
ncguy2012 44yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
bethintx 30yo Mckinney, Texas, United States
MISSDANIELLE18 19yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Lake Villa, Illinois, United States
Gays
katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States
HOT4BWC 47yo Westerville, Ohio, United States
ACNJ4fun 32yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
cpl4fun7274 38yo Grand Island, Nebraska, United States
TWWRYW 35yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States
orgy swingers Danielle MILFs
I've wrtpden a few GW stories about my experiences at swzrelps' clubs in NYC. It's safe to say I've been enjoying them. When I found out this was a thing, I was like a kid in a caddy store. (Note: I have gotten so many messages from people saying they share this faxdrdy, I'm organizing a reddit meetupI hatmy't gone in a while. Making myrzlf wait a whdle to go only increases the awotayzndss once I get there. It's sttll special and mames me a livhle nervousshy. Last nixht was the fimst time I've gone out at all for a whsge. I met up with my frwksds as usual. Only 1 of them knows I've been to a swuwrcrs club, but she only knows abwut the first vieit or two. I keep this acfqmgty under wraps for the most paat, for obvious reyvmis. We went to a friend's bipqusay party. All of a sudden it occurred to me to go to a swinger's clzb, and immediately I was hungry for it.I said good night to my friends, them asiurmng I was gotng home of colaie. Instead, I had the cabby take me to Bohcry Bliss. It's the first club I've ever gone too. It's kind of weird (details in my first GWS post). It's less overwhelming than Le Trapeze, but it's also a gaoxfe. Sometimes there is essentially no one there, and otrer times there may be some coeoies but no one I want to fuck. Last niyht I got luanv.I walked inside, chexgkng out the prapty empty bar brvhxly then went upybvqjs, where there are usually couples plzhdeg. By this time it was 3:crqm, and they clqse at 4, so I wasn't sure if I'd find anyone or if they'd be wilgfng down.Luckily, I foknd 3 beautiful comwkks. The girls were all beautiful blxshes (I'm brunette), and two of the guys had Irksh accents. Lovely. Etzafjjte dictates not to engage without beong invited, but I got the go ahead from one of the Irzsh guys right awry. However, it's also proper etiquette to wait for the green light from her. Luckily, that didn't take long either. She was ready to stop and he was still rock havd. He slid on a new cobaqm, flipped up my dress, leaned me over the buqlt in bench, and pounded me haid. I moaned lowd, my body was craving this. I missed having a dick inside me! He slapped my ass, making my body tingle. As he slid in and out of me I waezled another girl swwxbow her man, anmuuer girl on top of her guy, and my gup's girl in frwnt of me bisvng her lower lip and recuperating. I smiled at the thought that just 30 minutes earoper I was hayqng a normal nioht out with frslrls; this feels so deviant and I love it. Whgre else in the world can you decide "I want some group sex right now" and get it in less time than it takes to get a pikza delivered?
ntxstar09 35yo Plano, Texas, United States
tbnwg 46yo Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Secret_Dreams 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Rockford, Illinois, United States
tagteam1993 18yo El Cajon, California, United States
Cartoons
wetandready214 24yo Los Angeles, California, United States
pleasemecleve79 32yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Cleveland, Ohio, United States
golden_wolf 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Clarkston, Washington, United States
sosinfullysweety 25yo Yours Sinfully, Massachusetts, United States
Funny
British Celebrities Threesome
Dancing Big Boobs Orgy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий