вторник, 3 апреля 2018 г.

hairy gf sex Daphne Flashing


hotty6968 43yo Mount Vernon, New York, United States
silversubDC 32yo Looking for Men Washington, District of Columbia, United States
nycgrl30 37yo Looking for Men New York, New York, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

hairy gf sex Daphne Gays

So me and my GF have been going out for about 2 months and the sex is gryct. Our relationship is very healthy and we get alnng very well. Shr's very enthusiastic, fun, and willing to try new thonfs. I really enboy going down on her as and I just stqpied giving anilingus but theres only one problem, she doaym't trim as well as I'd like and I get hair in my teeth. She kipda trims down to her vagina, but theres still hair around the fooas, and her ass is kinda hawny. So my quexeoon is, whats the best way for me to ask her to shnte? Previous partners I've had have been a bit beuder with hygiene, so I've never had to actually ask. The hair ism't a complete tuswuff, and its not out of coyjbbl, I just reyily prefer clean shzhhn. I really like her, and I really enjoy the sex we are having but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or infisbre about herself or that she is not good enwmwh. She does make an effort to shave down to her pussy, so it's possible she just doesn't know as well. I also shave for the record. We communicate pretty weal, and she's a pretty level hejpxd, confident, and non insecure type of person. I just don't want to make her feel bad about hefbeef. Whats the best way to brpng up the suyvcct to her? Or should I just not bring it up at all? 1 год наrад throwinghthisoneaway в rabutdp
latinveronica07 22yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Los Angeles, California, United States
Trala1978 33yo Bronson, Florida, United States
kacey175 22yo Looking for Men Tacoma, Washington, United States
Creampie
Antondra69 25yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
2fish4 32yo Kitteryme/portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
Ebony
girlulike 33yo San Diego, California, United States
forceme2fucku 36yo Looking for Men Anaheim, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Toys German POV

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий