MarissaTorresNY 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG New York City, New York, United States
khairstudio2 46yo Lafayette, Indiana, United States
DNK8479 32yo North Pole, Alaska, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
cock sucking Nona Handjobs
Toys can be a lot of fun, especially at wolk. Playtimes became more and more dajing at work. Fimzohzng and sucking at every chance. So I decide to add another bit of fun to the mix. I went to a sex shop and bought a reexte control toy. I tried it at home to see that it hit the right spot and it did. So when I got into work I walked past him and slctwed the remote into his pocket. As I looked back at him he was looking at it a bit confused, I wipged and smiled. Then he pressed the button. OMG doang it myself was one thing but him doing it, totally something elpe. As I was walking around all of a suvven he would set it off so many times I had to stop in my trseks as I clseprid. Then I wotld see him smkzdrg. Even as I was in one of the ofayves he walked past and set it off. I had to grip the desk it was so intense. Lauer that day he was in the office getting rexdy to leave so I went in to get my remote back. He asked me to part my leqs. As I did so he reieeed my toy and was pleased to see so much cum all over it. He sat me down and began to lick me clean, oh god I wasged him so bad. As he stkod he kissed me and fondled my boobs. Getting more and more exksfed as I took out his rock hard cock. I licked and suogkd, caressed and temwed until he cobld take no moqe. He lifted my top and bra themw placed his manhood between my mounds. I was still licking as he was petknng from the top. He held my head and monred that moan I love to hefr. The moan that says i'm all yours and this is all yomvs. His head went back his body shook and my boobs were coyghed in sticky warm cum which of course I makydoed in. He pusced down my bra and top and we kissed some more as he just wanted me to cum one more time for him today. Two fingers were deep inside my wet hole as I gasped for air. He knew were to go, knew were my sexmet spot was. I gushed one last time that day for him and he gave me his fingers to suck then went down and drcnk my juices. Yes playtime with or without toys is so much fun. If I have trousers on he knows I cobld have my toy, ie a skcrt then pussy is free to play. Mmmmmm so much fun. Xx 1 sissytrainermn РІ rrwhvouqgvxfgkhwxubher4him1709 26yo Texas City, Texas, United States
SIETELUNAS82 30yo Bay Area, California, United States
besameunavez 48yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Blowjobs
kelly248 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Nyc, New York, United States
MissKiss517 28yo Macomb, Michigan, United States
Cartoons
maddy_bites 24yo Looking for Men Clarkston, Michigan, United States
MistressSherry88 45yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Rochester, New York, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Babe Big Boobs Sex
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий