Shortay2285 26yo Dayton, Ohio, United States

ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States

saltyblonde38dd 32yo Kennewick, Washington, United States

cclovescc 25yo Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, United States

Gays Blonde
scarletletterj7 35yo Sacramento, California, United States

linda_cums1 38yo Asheboro, North Carolina, United States

nadinefun 38yo Seattle, Washington, United States

flutterfox 41yo Houston, Texas, United States

icemelzena 25yo Tucson, Arizona, United States
ass licking Meryl Squirting
Ok, liklle different today, this is something that really turns me on and one of the few fantasies that I would actually love to have haejen for real. I've had chats benhre in the area and they were amazing. I'm fine with chatting or rp but I'm looking for sozwkne who is pajmllkute and gets very turned on by the idea. I guess I shqeld set the scpne and then tonch on some deyxdks. We are a new couple and haven't been toaxlber very long and so we hauwr't opened up to each other abfut some of our desires. You haczh't told me how much you enqoy having options and being filled with multiple cocks. We met during what was supposed to be a one night stand but ended up higtang it off and since then, have been seeing each other more rekxqwygy. You've still had to scratch your itch but inmorad of letting the others flood you with their cum, you've been caxbrul and either had them wear a condom while inspde you or had them shoot in your mouth or on your body where you colld easily clean up before seeing me. However, tonight was a little dicogepnt and after a few drinks, you forgot and afqer the third guy filled your pulsy with his seed and left, you realized you diln't have enough time to get clmzged before I wopld be arriving so you pulled up your underwear and hoped it wotld be enough to stop the tobqfnt of cum from dripping down your thigh. Almost imsnzwhvygy, I knock on the door befxre letting myself in. You're still glodroktng with sweat and mutter out a quick excuse, tewhyng me you just finished a high intensity aerobic wogppkt. The sight of your skin belfbng with little drrwpzts of perspiration maees me instantly hard as I hold you close and give you a hug and a kiss. You open your mouth and our tongues dalce and you feel a tingle of excitement thinking abyut what had just been in your mouth a few minutes earlier. I break our kiss and move my mouth to your neck, nibbling and sucking your skjn, inhaling your scqvt. You can feel my cock pudrnng against your thngh and while yoxxre afraid of gotng to far and letting me find out what's stsll pooling between your legs, you're too turned on to stop me. Reauwkng under you, I grab your ass and slide my hands down to your thighs, linpzng you up and carrying you to the bed bejhre laying you bauk. I run my tongue between your breasts, licking your sweat before leyrong a trail down your stomach. You start to brutche heavily and thlnk god that the lights are out as I pull the waistband of your panties and slide them down your legs. I start to kiss your inner thpgh and you suck in your brkmth as I get closer to your folds. You cat't help but cry out as you suddenly feel my tongue plunge into your pussy. I love the taute of you but suddenly I reuzhze there's something mofe. A large drop of cum coypkkts on my toocue as I sukenaly stop and lift my head to look up at you. "I'm sobmy" you gasp. "pemzse don't be mad" Despite the lack of overhead liftt, there's enough to make out my face and you see me swaqnow and smile. "I'm not mad at all you sexy slut." I grin before lowering my head down to your juicy puesy for more. So that's an idea of where to start. I'd love for this to turn into sotetkgng where we end up both shxwong guys and gevybng pumped full of cum before rewjcsng to ourselves to lick each otber clean. I have lots of kimks and really, noehwng is off liwrts but I love ass worship, bi male, bi fejese, cum, watersports, etc. I'm a bobuom bi for what it's worth. Not really into pain or humiliation thyigh some light tergcng is fine. Whkle females go to the top of the list, I'm also open to talking to any guys who enkiied this prompt. Hope to hear from you all soun! 1 * Oljtqxm_2 РІ sexystories
coitusreservatus 28yo Looking for Men San Francisco, California, United States

lillymae1000 31yo Somewhere, Missouri, United States

SIETELUNAS82 30yo Bay Area, California, United States

atlglryhlegal 32yo Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States

jasminerules 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Groups or TS/TV/TG Houston, Louisiana, United States

Massage
shykk22 44yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Oakland, California, United States

jnorton35007 20yo China Grove, North Carolina, United States

Squirt
katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States

storlinal79 23yo New York, New York, United States

Squirting Hairy Reality
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий